Entry Requirements


If you wish to apply for our Study Abroad programs you must be currently enrolled in an institution of higher education. The following documents are needed for your application:

  • Evidence of English language qualification – Certificate (non-native speakers only)
  • Copy of your passport   
  • Enrollment Verification (proof of student status issued by your home institution)

You have to upload these documents to the ONLINE APPLICATION SITE.

If your first language is not English, you must have a standard level of English (B2). We accept IELTS, TOEFL IBT, Cambridge language exams and a number of alternative types of qualification.

International students are not required to speak Hungarian in order to participate in the Study Abroad programs since the courses are all taught in English. However, there is possibility to learn Hungarian during your studies in Pécs if you are interested.

Entry requirements