Call for application – Gap Year, scholarship of EDUC (European Digital UniverCity) physical mobility program for students, in the academic year of 2021/2022
Ø Would you like to study at a French university for 5-10 months and gain new experiences?
Ø Do you speak French at least at the B2 level?
Ø Do you intend to attend courses other than the subject of your degree?
The Gap Year program offers all of these! We are looking forward to your application!
You find the details of the scholarship below.
Aim of the scholarship:
· to gain new experiences in education, languages, and culture at the host university
· language immersion through the practice of the French language or other languages taught at the host university (English, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic).
· to let the students try themselves in other fields of science than their degree
Duration of the scholarship:
Students who take part EDUC Gap Year program:
Universities participating in the program:
· University of Rennes 1
· University Paris Nanterre
Who can submit an application? (Terms and Conditions):
· BA/Bsc or MA/Msc students of the University of Pécs
· those students who have active status at the University of Pécs in the semester of the Gap Year and they do not get their diploma before the end of the Gap Year mobility period
· students with minimum B2 French language certificate
· who meets other scholarship requirements
Please note that most of the courses offered by the French universities are in the French language, only some of them are in English.
Please note that credit acceptance of the scholarship is not possible at the University of Pécs.
Parts of the application:
2. Cover letter:
3. Copy of certificates of language proficiency:
4. Documents demonstrating public and/or scientific activity
Please send all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org at the same time as the application but no later than the deadline for applying, Thursday, 6th May, 2021.
The application will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
Amount of the scholarship:
The hosting university enters into a student contract with the applicant.
Please note that the amount of the scholarship does not necessarily cover all expenses during the stay so it may need to be supplemented from other sources.
Deadline and submission of application:
· Not later than Thursday, 6th May 2021 at the following link .
Please check the course lists of the two hosting universities before applying.
The submitted application will be evaluated by a professional committee until the beginning of June 2021. The winning applicants will be contacted by e-mail.