- General Terms and Conditions
- Datasheet of the Scholarship holder
- Operational Regulation of the Stipendium Hungaricum Programme
- Végrehajtási Útmutató / Implementation guide of the operational regulations (in Hungarian, valid from 22 April 2020)
The Stipendium Hungaricum Office of the University of Pécs is responsible for the institution-wide coordination of the SH Scholarship Program. Our office connects students, their faculties and Tempus Public Foundation in order to provide the smooth operation of the Programme.
Please, contact us if you have problems, questions related to:
- Signing your SH contract with the University of Pécs
- Signing the attendance form
- Receiving your stipend and accommodation support
- Extension of your scholarship
- Changing majors or institutions
With study-related issues please, always turn to your registrar’s office.
Address: 7622 Pécs, Vasvári Pál utca 4. 1st floor, Office 102.
Phone: +36 72 501 500 / extension 18525
Office hours: Tuesday: 13:00-15:00 Thursday: 9:00-11:00
We are looking forward to meeting you in our office!
Contact information of Tempus Public Foundation:
If you are looking for a specific person at Tempus Public Foundation, you may find his/her contact on the website of the TPF.