MSc in Biology
- Program overview
- Description of the program
- Application procedure
- Application requirements
- Examples of subjects during the studies
- More information
Master of Science in Biology
2 years (4 semesters)
Next starting date
Tuition fee: EUR 4,000/sem.
Application fee: EUR 140
The Biology MSc line offers full 2-year-education in biology. The study program for full-time training offers a complete education in biology, with special directions particularly in molecular biology (neurobiology, genetics, microbiology), and animal and plant ecology. Special directions from the second semester offer more laboratory practice in molecular biology or more courses in ecology. The basic subjects are presented in lectures, seminars and laboratory or fieldwork. The program provides a wider view of the related scientific fields (biophysics, biological chemistry). The students will familiarize their knowledge with the most modern instrumentation in our new research centre. It covers all aspects of education, research and innovation in the fields of biomedical, natural and environmental sciences. It also provides an opportunity to join the research work in 22 different research groups operating in the building.
For a successful application please follow the steps below:
- To apply, click on the Apply Now button, and start your application.
- Register on our application site, fill the application form, upload the necessary documents and submit your application!
- After you have submitted your application, you are going to receive information on the further steps.
- If we received your application fee, we are going to start the evaluation of your application.
The applicant has to submit the following documents by uploading them to the online application portal of the University of Pécs:
- Certified and translated (if originals are not in English) copy of school transcripts showing satisfactory completion of senior high school.
- Europass CV in English
- Motivation letter (introduction plus field of interest, etc.) in 3000 to 3500 characters.
- Copy of valid passport or national ID
- Medical certificate, vaccination card (showing that you are immunized against HEP B) and HIV test
- The payment receipt of the application fee
- Official copy of the language exam certificate