MA in Social Policy
- Program overview
- Description of the program
- Application procedure
- Application requirements
- Examples of subjects during the studies
- More information
Master of Arts in Social Policy (Social Policy Expert MA)
2 years (4 semesters)
Next starting date
Tuition fee: EUR 1800/sem.
Application fee: EUR 140
The aim of the program is to train social policy professionals who, with their acquired theoretical and methodological knowledge, are able to participate in the formulation of policies in the field of societal and social policy, to contribute to the operation of the service system, to represent social interests and to theoretical research, research and development of social and social policy education. They are ready to continue their studies in doctoral programs.
Skype interview for Social Work MA
The interview takes around 10-15 minutes. During this interview our colleagues are going to ask questions about your motivation and interests. The main goal of this discussion is to learn more about your language knowledge, personal skills and scientific interest – to be able to make the right decision to help our multicultural and open-minded community and academic integrity.
For a successful application please follow the steps below:
- To apply, click on the Apply Now button, and start your application.
- Register on our application site, fill the application form, upload the necessary documents and submit your application!
- After you have submitted your application, you are going to receive information on the further steps.
- If we received your application fee, we are going to start the evaluation of your application.
The applicant has to submit the following documents by uploading them to the online application portal of the University of Pécs:
- Certified and translated (if originals are not in English) copy of school transcripts showing satisfactory completion of senior high school.
- Europass CV in English
- Motivation letter (introduction plus field of interest, etc.) in 3000 to 3500 characters.
- Copy of valid passport or national ID
- Medical certificate, (please fill the document and attach the serologic test results)
- vaccination card (showing that you are immunized against HEP B)
- HEP A/B/C test*
- HIV test*
- Chest X-ray: Please attach the chest’s X-ray result (not the film!) in English/Hungarian! (not older than 3 months)
- Transfer receipt of the EUR 140 application fee
- Official copy of the following language exam certificates:
- Entrance Exam (personally or via Skype)
*Please note: tests have to be taken within a year!
If you have any questions about the programme, please contact:
Ms Viktória Borda
Phone: +36 72 503-600/23542
If you have questions related to the application process or administrative staff, please contact:
Ms. Éva KOVÁCS-SAMU, Ms. Vanda BŐCZIN-SIRKECI
Phone: +36 72 501 500/24126