Dentistry in German (Zahnmedizin)
- Program overview
- Description of the program
- Application procedure
- Application requirements
- Examples of subjects during the studies
- More information
5 years (10 semesters)
Next starting date
Tuition fee: EUR 7,720/semester
Application fee: EUR 200
Registration fee: EUR 220
Instruction is conducted in small groups (20-22 students per group) and classes are held in the departments, institutes and clinics of the Campus close to the historical city centre.
The curriculum of the five-year program (10 semesters) is designed to unify the basic and clinical sciences, as it is believed that scientifi c and professional development cannot be sharply separated but should proceed concurrently throughout the program. In the basic module of fi rst two years the students are taught basic sciences – medical and dental courses – which constitute the foundation of clinical dentistry. In the pre-clinical module students become more familiar with the intensive clinical study of each of the various disciplines of dentistry that they continue with in the clinical module with more emphasis on the assessment and management of patients. Furthermore, in this fi nal module students participate in elective programs, clinical conferences and hospital-based lacements. After the successful completion of the program, students are awarded the title Doctor of Dentistry.
For a successful application please follow the steps below:
- To apply, click on the Apply Now button, and start your application.
- Register on our application site, fill the application form, upload the necessary documents and submit your application!
- After you have submitted your application, you are going to receive information on the further steps.
- If we received your application fee, we are going to start the evaluation of your application.
- Signed application form with a passport-size photo
- Copy of valid passport
- CV in German
- High school diploma
- Payment receipts of the application fee
Ms. Anikó Kramm
Head of Admissions and German Student Service Center
Tel: +36 72 536 117 ; +36 72 536 118
Fax: +36 72 536 119
Web site: www.medizin.hu
Bewerbungs- und Informationsbüro
H-7624 Pécs, Szigeti út 12
German website of the Medical School
English website of the Medical School