BA in Psychology
- Program overview
- Description of the program
- Application procedure
- Application requirements
- Examples of subjects during the studies
- More information
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
3 years (6 semesters)
Next starting date
Tuition fee: EUR 2,900/sem. (for EU citizens), EUR 3,900/sem. (for non-EU citizens)
Application fee: EUR 140
Registration fee: -
Psychology as the study of behavior, it has close links with the biological and social sciences as well as with the humanities such as philosophy and literature. The general aim of our program is to contribute to the intellectual and personal development of each student. Some students will choose to pursue more advanced studies in specialized areas, whereas others will choose to develop their studies within a broader educational experience before moving into a career in a wide range of employment sectors. The program endeavors to enable students to develop their capacity
to contribute both to their own development and to that of the society in their future career. Recent years have seen a massive growth of interest in behavioral issues in everyday life, ranging from stress, health, human-machine interaction and artifi cial intelligence, to social dynamics, personal development, mental illness, management techniques and the environment, to name but a few. Our students develop skills in experimental science, communicating with others, statistical analysis, and research, ensuring that our psychology graduates are well equipped to pursue a range of careers.
For a successful application please follow the steps below:
- To apply, click on the Apply Now button, and start your application.
- Register on our application site, fill the application form, upload the necessary documents and submit your application!
- After you have submitted your application, you are going to receive information on the further steps.
- If we received your application fee, we are going to start the evaluation of your application.
The applicant has to submit the following documents by uploading them to the online application portal of the University of Pécs:
- Certified and translated (if originals are not in English) copy of school transcripts showing satisfactory completion of senior high school.
- Europass CV in English
- Motivation letter (introduction plus field of interest, etc.) in 3000 to 3500 characters.
- Copy of valid passport or national ID
- Medical certificate, (please fill the document and attach the serologic test results)
- vaccination card (showing that you are immunized against HEP B)
- HEP A/B/C test*
- HIV test*
- Chest X-ray: Please attach the chest’s X-ray result (not the film!) in English/Hungarian! (not older than 3 months)
- Transfer receipt of the EUR 140 application fee
- Official copy of the following language exam certificates:
- Entrance Exam (personally or via Skype)
*Please note: tests have to be taken within a year!
If you have any questions about the programme, please contact:
Mátyás KÁPLÁR PhD
Head of the program
If you have questions related to the application process or administrative staff, please contact:
Ms. Éva KOVÁCS-SAMU
Phone: +36 72 501 500/24126