The APRN provide patient-centred safe and high quality care by partnering with patients and their caregivers. Nurse Practitioners in Hungary will be clinicians with advanced degrees in acute and emergency care areas, and they will be able to do assessments, perform and interpret diagnostics test, set diagnoses as well as prescribe medica - tions and other treatments. They will blend their clinical expertise with health prevention and health management and deliver a unique blend of nursing and medical care. They will be able to help the patients make healthcare decisions, educate them while treating the whole person. Through their man - agement knowledge, they are able to lead the professional staff and departments and through research methodology and biostatistics knowl - edge they can organize and execute clinical researches. They may apply their skills into practice in the countries worldwide and in facilities where the legislations, protocols and directives allow that.
As an Emergency Nurse Practitioner, you will acquire the following competencies:
• independently managing symptom groups in pre- and intrahospital emergency care, including initial health status assessment
• evaluation of the results of detailed physical patient examinations
• setting up of preliminary diagnosis
• independent compilation of treatment plans
• ordering and analysing of laboratory and imaging tests
• carrying out specialist nursing and patient education tasks
• ordering medication therapy
• modifying and/or supplement medication therapy in the case of chronic conditions
• requesting consultation with physicians in the case of progressive diseases or those with a narrow time window, or critical conditions
For a successful application please follow the steps below:
Skype/ MS Teams interview
The interview takes around 10-15 minutes. During this interview our colleagues are going to ask questions about your motivation and interests. The main goal of this discussion is to learn more about your language knowledge, personal skills and scientific interest.
The applicant has to submit the following documents by uploading them to the online application portal of the University of Pécs: