What can I do if I have a disagreement with my landlord?

In case you are unable to settle a dispute with your landlord, get in touch with the university’s Legal Aid Clinic program, a free service which offers help to know your way around in the labyrinth of legal issues. Contact them whenever you have housing, residence, consumer or civil law related problems.

Website: http://legalclinic.hu/index.php/en/legal-aid
Facebook: Campus Legal Aid Clinic
Address: 7622 Pécs, Dohány utca 1-3., floor 2.
E-mail: jogklinika@ajk.pte.hu