Sculpture OTM (BA+MA)
- Program overview
- Description of the program
- Application procedure
- Application requirements
- More information
Master degree in Sculpture
5 years (10 semesters)
Next starting date
Tuition fee: EUR 3,000/sem.
Application fee: EUR 100
Graduates are familiar with the means of
expression and the opportunities of sculpture, as well as its materials and techniques.
They are visual artists who possess the technical, professional, aesthetic and social
science knowledge based on modern and classical foundations. They are capable of
analysing the general and individual social needs in their field. By possessing high quality
knowledge, the skills for self-expression and by keeping up to date with national and
international trends in fine arts, graduates are able to express intellectual content in the
form of fine art. Graduates possess the required knowledge to move onto doctoral
(Doctor of Liberal Arts) training.
For a successful application please follow the steps below:
- To apply, click on the Apply Now button, and start your application.
- Register on our application site, fill the application form, upload the necessary documents and submit your application!
- After you have submitted your application, you are going to receive information on the further steps.
- If we received your application fee, we are going to start the evaluation of your application.
Entry requirements: Highschool graduation, medical report, application form, proof of language proficiency, passport, motivation letter.
Other requirements: Portfolio with minimum 10 works: five drawings and five actual sculptures made in the past 2-3 years. Skype interview.
Language: Intermediate English language proficiency certificate / level B2