Pharmacy in English
- Program overview
- Description of the program
- Application procedure
- Application requirements
- Examples of subjects during the studies
- More information
5 years (10 semesters)
Next starting date
Tuition fee: 5,200 USD for the first and 4,700 USD for the second semester + 250 Entrance exam fee
Application fee: USD 200
Registration fee: USD 220
The Academic Program offered by the Faculty of Pharmacy leads to the Pharmacy degree with a Pharm. D. title. This programme provides complete theoretical and practical training in pharmacy. The holder of the degree is entitled to bear the doctoral title (Dr. Pharm). The Hungarian pharmacist MSc diploma is internationally accepted in the EU and in several other countries, international regulations may require pharmacists - similarly to other professionals - professional and/or language examination, practical training, studies, etc. for licensure. This program extends over a period of five years (10 semesters). It begins with an introduction to the basic sciences providing a basis for further pharmaceutical studies. In the second part of the program, students take part in general and specialized pharmaceutical education at the university departments, teaching pharmacies, institutes, laboratories and pharmaceutical industry. The Pharmacy diploma entitles its holder to work at public and hospital pharmacies, laboratories, pharmaceutical industry, pharmaceutical research institutes, in the international commercial trade of pharmaceuticals, and the management of pharmaceutical materials.
For a successful application please follow the steps below:
- To apply, click on the Apply Now button, and start your application.
- Register on our application site, fill the application form, upload the necessary documents and submit your application!
- After you have submitted your application, you are going to receive information on the further steps.
- If we received your application fee, we are going to start the evaluation of your application.
- Signed application form with a passport-size photo.
- Copy of valid passport
- Europass CV in English
- High school diploma and transcript of grades (officially attested English translation)
- Payment receipts of the application/exam fee
Additional documents to be submitted in English/officially attested English translation:
- medical certificate
- chest X-ray (doctor's note, not the image)
- vaccination card (showing that you are immunized against Hepatitis B)
- HIV test result (not older than 3 months)
Ms. Lívia CSIDEI
Head of Admissions and English Student Services
Tel.: +36 72/ 536-018; +36 72/ 536-009; +36 72/ 536-001 ext. 31204
Fax: +36 72/ 536-110
Website: http://admissions.pharmacy.pte.hu/ and http://pharmacy.pte.hu
Admissions and English Student Service Center
University of Pécs
H-7624 Pécs, Szigeti út 12.