MSc in Interior and Spatial design
- Program overview
- Description of the program
- Application procedure
- Examples of subjects during the studies
- More information
2 years (4 semesters)
Next starting date
Tuition fee: USD 3,800/sem.
Application fee: USD 150
The program trains interior design artists how to implement aesthetic, functional, and psychological aspects of a given space or spaces. Graduates will possess essential technical knowledge, artistic skills, have an understanding and thorough knowledge about the design thought-process and their importance during the planning procedure. They also acquire primary manufacturing-, production processes and their conditions. Students gain both practical and professional experiences throughout the course of their studies and are prepared to pursue their education in the doctoral programme if they wish. Qualified interior design artists are expected to perceive complex professional issues, develop an individual design and creative programme, conduct their autonomous work accordingly, as well as to employ the correct tools, methods, procedures and technologies proficiently in the creation of their own concepts and designs.
The applicant has to submit the following documents by uploading them to the online application portal of the University of Pécs:
- Minimally CEFR B2 level language exam certificate (TOEFL/IELTS/Cambridge/ECL) less than 2 years old
- Certified and translated (if originals are not in English) copy of school transcripts showing satisfactory completion of senior high school. Applicants with previous studies from bachelor level etc. have the possibility to credit transfer (Applicants for all bachelor, and master programs)
- Europass CV in English
- The payment receipt of the application fee
- Medical Certificate
- Copy of the photo-page(s) of your passport
- Motivation letter
- Recommendations, more documentation etc – optional
- Passport size photographs
The Application Process
- We confirm the receipt of application materials via e-mail.
- The Assessment Board reviews and evaluates every application and makes a decision within 15 working days after receiving the application fee.
- Every applicant is informed of the decision of the Assessment Board immediately via e-mail.
- If the applicant meets the requirements and is informed of her/his acceptance s/he must then pay the tuition fee and send us the payment receipt.
- After receiving the tuition fee, the applicant will be provided with an official Acceptance letter with which s/he can contact the Hungarian Embassy and apply for a Visa.