MSc in Biotechnology
- Program overview
- Description of the program
- Application procedure
- Application requirements
- Examples of subjects during the studies
- More information
MSc in Biotechnology
2 years (4 semesters)
Next starting date
Tuition fee: EUR 5,500/sem.
Application fee: -
Registration fee: -
The curriculum is practice-oriented and provides the necessary skills for graduates to start work immediately after graduation in the biotech or pharma industries or to enroll in a PhD programme. The programme provides opportunities for students to become involved in research activities in various departments of the Faculties of Medicine and Science or to prepare diploma work in biotechnology-based SMEs (Small or Medium Enterprises) or in the pharmaceutical industry. The University is a member of the European Biotechnology Network, an association which actively supports the program.
For a successful application please follow the steps below:
- To apply, click on the Apply Now button, and start your application.
- Register on our application site, fill the application form, upload the necessary documents and submit your application!
- After you have submitted your application, you are going to receive information on the further steps.
- If we received your application fee, we are going to start the evaluation of your application.
- Candidates should possess a BSc with strong background in biology related subjects.
- Candidates should also have B2 level knowledge in English (TOFEL/IELTS, etc).
- Admission will be given on basis of marks obtained in the Entry Exam and interview.
- BSc degree (with a strong background in biology-related subject)
- Intermediate (B2) English language proficiency certificate
- copy of valid passport
- Europass CV
- motivational letter
- medical certificate
Ms. Lívia CSIDEI
Head of Admissions and English Student Service Center
Tel.: +36 72/ 536-018; +36 72/ 536-009; +36 72/ 536-001 ext. 31204
Fax: +36 72/ 536-110
Admissions and English Student Service Center
University of Pécs
H-7624 Pécs, Szigeti út 12.