MSc in Applied Mathematics
- Program overview
- Description of the program
- Application procedure
- Application requirements
- Examples of subjects during the studies
- More information
Master of Science in Applied Mathematics
2 years (4 semesters)
Next starting date
Tuition fee: EUR 4,000/sem.
Application fee: EUR 140
The aim of the Applied Mathematics master program is to train professionals who have a well-grounded mathematical and informational knowledge in a theoretically and practical way. They are able to gain knowledge in industrial, commercial, agricultural, logistics, communication, finance and computer science issues to be used for analysis, modelling and finding a solution for them. Furthermore, the best ones are able to keep going on in doctoral level training and deepen their skills and knowledge.
For a successful application please follow the steps below:
- To apply, click on the Apply Now button, and start your application.
- Register on our application site, fill the application form, upload the necessary documents and submit your application!
- After you have submitted your application, you are going to receive information on the further steps.
- If we received your application fee, we are going to start the evaluation of your application.
The applicant has to submit the following documents by uploading them to the online application portal of the University of Pécs:
- Certified and translated (if originals are not in English) copy of Bachelor degree
- Europass CV in English
- Motivation letter (introduction plus field of interest, etc.) in 3000 to 3500 characters.
- Copy of valid passport or national ID
- Medical certificate, vaccination card (showing that you are immunized against HEP B) and HIV test
- The payment receipt of the application fee
- Official copy of the language exam certificate