BSc in Nursing
- Program overview
- Description of the program
- Application procedure
- Application requirements
- Examples of subjects during the studies
- More information
Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Patient Care - Nursing Major
4 years (8 semesters)
Next starting date
Tuition fee: 2500 EUR / sem.
Application fee: EUR 200
Registration fee: EUR 100
The aim of the program is to train nursing and health care professionals who are able to take part with full responsibility in prevention, treatment, nursing and rehabilitation at all levels of health and social care. Students will acquire knowledge of individual, family, community and public health protection and rehabilitation as well as of health and social services. This profession requires grave responsibility and deep knowledge of health and natural-medical sciences from the professionals. During the training students get to know the body’s normal anatomical and pathological functions, the causes and symptoms of illnesses and the possible treatments and preventions. On the demonstrational exercises the students will be able to practice the medical procedures on lifelike instruments (e.g. blood sampling, infusion therapy, patient examination, punctuation).
This Bachelor program has its own Master’s program of 1.5 years which will entitle the students to settle in one of the following Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) specializations: intensive care, emergency care, primary care, gerontological care.
For a successful application please follow the steps below:
- To apply, click on the Apply Now button, and start your application.
- Register on our application site, fill the application form, upload the necessary documents and submit your application!
- After you have submitted your application, you are going to receive information on the further steps.
- If we received your application fee, we are going to start the evaluation of your application.
Your application file should contain:
- Official copy of Secondary School leaving certificate (in English or with official translation)
- Transcript of academic records in English
- Intermediate (B2 level) English language proficiency certificate
- CV in English
- Motivation letter in English
- Copy of passport
- Medical documents (General Medical Certificate, HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis B and C, chest X-ray medical results, Hepatitis B vaccination card)