BSc in Nursing
- Program overview
- Description of the program
- Application procedure
- Application requirements
- Examples of subjects during the studies
- More information
Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Patient Care - Nursing Major
4 years (8 semesters)
Next starting date
Tuition fee: EUR 2,000/sem.
Application fee: EUR 200
Registration fee: EUR 600
The aim is to train nursing and health care experts who are able to take part with their full responsibility in prevention, treatment, nursing and rehabilitation at all levels of health and social care. Their knowledge is based on studies of individual, family, community and public health protection and rehabilitation as well as on health and social services. They have the adequate knowledge to continue their studies in the second cycle.
Major subjects in Nursing speciality: basic health care, anaesthesiology, internal medicine, paediatrics, geriatrics, intensive therapy, neurology, psychiatry, surgery, obstetrics and gynaecology and nursing of all these as well as community nursing and nursing of chronic diseases.
For a successful application please follow the steps below:
- To apply, click on the Apply Now button, and start your application.
- Register on our application site, fill the application form, upload the necessary documents and submit your application!
- After you have submitted your application, you are going to receive information on the further steps.
- If we received your application fee, we are going to start the evaluation of your application.
Your application file should contain:
- Official copy of Secondary School leaving certificate (in English or with official translation)
- Transcript of academic records in English
- Intermediate (B2 level) English language proficiency certificate
- CV in English
- Motivation letter in English
- Copy of passport