BSc in Dietetics
- Program overview
- Description of the program
- Application procedure
- Application requirements
- Examples of subjects during the studies
- More information
Bachelor of Science in Dietetics
4 years (8 semesters)
Next starting date
Tuition fee: 2500 EUR in the first semester, 2000 EUR in every additional semester
Application fee: EUR 200
Registration fee: EUR 100
Obese people have to fight several diseases that are in connection with their weight (cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, cancer). If you have the drive to help them, dietetics will provide you the required knowledge. Healthy eating – and thus the knowledge of a dietetian – is essential to prevent and successfully treat several diseases, as medications or a surgery rarely provide complete solution. Patients are often forced to stop eating their favourite treats, and a dietetian may largely contribute to the patients’ treatment, balance and well-being by offering enjoyable but healthy dietary options.
For a successful application please follow the steps below:
- To apply, click on the Apply Now button, and start your application.
- Register on our application site, fill the application form, upload the necessary documents and submit your application!
- After you have submitted your application, you are going to receive information on the further steps.
- If we received your application fee, we are going to start the evaluation of your application.
Your application file should contain:
- Completed application form with photo
- Official copy of Secondary School leaving certificate (in English or with official translation)
- Transcript of academic records in English
- Intermediate (B2 level) English language proficiency certificate
- CV in English
- Motivation letter in English
- Copy of passport