BSc in Computer Science Engineering
- Program overview
- Description of the program
- Application procedure
- Examples of subjects during the studies
- More information
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science Engineering
3.5 years (7 semesters)
Next starting date
Tuition fee: USD 3,400/sem.
Application fee: USD 150
Registration fee: -
The degree course is offered to serve profession oriented students, providing subjects and advanced research opportunities in the sphere of computer engineering, such as software engineering, data networks, information systems, cost efficient solutions in engineering, manufacturing, etc. A large component of the studies are laboratory oriented, and as well as covering software engineering and programming skills, this course provides experience of being part of an information technology team working on real projects or as a trainee where students can simultaneously get experience of and study practical work. The aim of the program is to equip students with a solid skillset in modern techniques and provide quality instruction needed for a professional career in the field of information technology engineering.
The applicant has to submit the following documents by uploading them to the online application portal of the University of Pécs:
- Minimally CEFR B2 level language exam certificate (TOEFL/IELTS/Cambridge/ECL) less than 2 years old
- Certified and translated (if originals are not in English) copy of school transcripts showing satisfactory completion of senior high school. Applicants with previous studies from bachelor level etc. have the possibility to credit transfer (Applicants for all bachelor, and master programs)
- Europass CV in English
- The payment receipt of the application fee
- Medical Certificate
- Copy of the photo-page(s) of your passport
- Motivation letter
- Recommendations, more documentation etc – optional
- Passport size photographs
The Application Process
- We confirm the receipt of application materials via e-mail.
- The Assessment Board reviews and evaluates every application and makes a decision within 15 working days after receiving the application fee.
- Every applicant is informed of the decision of the Assessment Board immediately via e-mail.
- If the applicant meets the requirements and is informed of her/his acceptance s/he must then pay the tuition fee and send us the payment receipt.
- After receiving the tuition fee, the applicant will be provided with an official Acceptance letter with which s/he can contact the Hungarian Embassy and apply for a Visa.