General Medicine in German (Allgemeine Humanmedizin)
- Program overview
- Description of the program
- Application procedure
- Application requirements
- Examples of subjects during the studies
- More information
6 years (12 semesters)
Next starting date
Tuition fee: EUR 14,600/year
Application fee: EUR 200
Registration fee: EUR 220
General Medicine students have the opportunity to transfer to medical universities in Germany after the fourth semester is completed. In the case of transfer, students may continue their medical studies in the fifth semester in accordance with the new ÄAppO (Approbationsordnung für Ärzte) regulations.
Instruction is conducted in small groups (20-22 students per group) and classes are held in the departments, institutes and clinics of the Campus close to the historical city centre.
For a successful application please follow the steps below:
- To apply, click on the Apply Now button, and start your application.
- Register on our application site, fill the application form, upload the necessary documents and submit your application!
- After you have submitted your application, you are going to receive information on the further steps.
- If we received your application fee, we are going to start the evaluation of your application.
- Signed application form with a passport-size photo
- Copy of valid passport
- CV in German
- High school diploma
- Payment receipts of the application fee
Ms. Anikó Kramm
Head of Admissions and the German Student Service Center
Tel: +36 72 536 117 ; +36 72 536 118
Fax: +36 72 536 119
Web site: www.medizin.hu
Bewerbungs- und Informationsbüro
H-7624 Pécs, Szigeti út 12
German website of the Medical School
English website of the Medical School