If you wish to stay in the dormitory for the quarantine, you shall visit the International Welcome Desk as you arrive at Pécs:
The International Welcome Desk operates as the entry point to our quarantine dormitory.
Office hours of the International Welcome Desk:
Open from 18th August 2021, 0-24.
Address of the International Welcome Desk:
7633 Pécs, Szántó-Kovács János utca 1/a
The entrance is from Stadion utca (‘utca’ means street).
On Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/eLiTFq7fWbZDbAJ89
Charges of the International Welcome Desk service and quarantine accommodation (Students with existing dormitory membership, quarantined at their dormitory residence (or other dormitory accommodation of equivalent quality) is not exempt from paying dormitory fees.):
|With dormitory membership||Without dormitory membership|
|Placement only||With full board||Placement only||With full board|
|1900 HUF/day||3430 HUF/day||3400 HUF/day||5930 HUF /day|
Charges of the specially prepared dormitory placement must be paid when the quarantine period has ended. You can pay with a credit card or cash (only HUF can be accepted) at the Welcome Desk.
The above price contains:
- 3 meals per day if the full board is requested
- continuous supply and replacement of liquid soap and toilet paper
- changing the bed linens according to the current health regulations
The following things will happen to you at the International Welcome Desk:
1. Your documents (Passport, other medical tests, Letter of Acceptance, dormitory registration, or proof of rented flat) will be checked.
2. You will be asked to fill out a medical questionnaire. According to the severity of the COVID situation in your country (where you stayed in the 14 days before your arrival), you will be categorized.
3. You can check in to your quarantine placement.
At the International Welcome Desk, hand sanitizer, WiFi, drinking water, and disposable cups will be provided. You will also have the possibility to buy different types of face masks.