MSc in Physics
- Program overview
- Description of the program
- Application procedure
- Examples of subjects during the studies
- More information
Master of Science in Physics
2 years (4 semesters)
Next starting date
Tuition fee: EUR 4,000/sem.
Application fee: EUR 140
In the Physics MSc course, we offer comprehensive knowledge. Those skills and subject groups such as Modern Physics, Optics and Laser Physics, Physics of Quantum Systems, Atomic and Molecular Physics encompass the science of the main areas of Physics based on the bachelor’s level of Physics. Practical courses and seminars provide students with hands-on skills.
The seminars and practical courses outnumber the number of lectures in the curriculum. This is a good reflection of our preference for learning methods based upon active student participation. We encourage students' activity with homework, self-project tasks, and we support cooperative learning methods. The subjects of Quantum Systems and Laser Physics are closely related to the important research areas of the Institute of Physics.
Courses create a foundation for writing theses related to Quantum-Optics, Quantum Informatics, Laser Physics, and Nonlinear Optics and Terahertz Physics subjects and for student research work. Furthermore, students are prepared to enter a doctoral program. A variety of elective and optional courses allow students to deepen their knowledge in subjects that correspond to their individual interests.
For a successful application please follow the steps below:
- To apply, click on the Apply Now button, and start your application.
- Register on our application site, fill the application form, upload the necessary documents and submit your application!
- After you have submitted your application, you are going to receive information on the further steps.
- If we received your application fee, we are going to start the evaluation of your application.