Hungarian Language Courses: Preparatory Courses
- Program overview
- Description of the program
- Application procedure
- Application requirements
- More information
Next starting date
Tuition fee: 3,500 EUR for 400 lessons; 5,500 EUR for 800 lessons
Application fee: 100 EUR
Registration fee: 150 EUR
The language of instruction is Hungarian with English as an intermediary language.
1) The Milestone Stage
is designed for beginner language learners. If your Hungarian proficiency is below low-intermediate (B1) level, you need to substantially develop your listening, reading, writing and speaking skills. Communicative and cooperative language classes assist you to attain intermediate (B1) level. Preparatory students having reached and applicants being already at intermediate level can continue their studies in the Upgrade Stage.
2) The Upgrade Stage
focuses on language development in a manner that resembles more the academic context awaiting you. 400 contact hours are spent with thematically focused language education and field-specific subject teaching assisting you to attain upper-intermediate (B2) level. Thus students improve their language skills while becoming knowledgeable in their future field of degree studies.
For a successful application please follow the steps below:
- To apply, click on the Apply Now button, and start your application.
- Register on our application site, fill the application form, upload the necessary documents and submit your application!
- After you have submitted your application, you are going to receive information on the further steps.
- If we received your application fee, we are going to start the evaluation of your application.
- High School Leaving Certificate (upper level) or college diploma and the relevant transcripts
- Europass CV (download)
- Copie of valid passport
- Recent photograph (ID size)
- Certificate of valid health insurance for the whole duration of the studies in Pécs