BA in International Relations
- Program overview
- Description of the program
- Application procedure
- Application requirements
- Examples of subjects during the studies
- More information
Bachelor of Arts in International Relations
3 years (6 semesters)
Next starting date
Tuition fee: EUR 1,850/sem.
Application fee: EUR 140
Registration fee: -
The goal of the program in International Relations is to train highly qualified experts with broad education in the social sciences who can interpret Hungary’s place and role in international and Europe; and know the theoretical and practical context of international relations. Graduated students will gain a practical knowledge related to the system of international organizations and relations, local governmental systems and local politics, how states and political organizations function, the world of NGOs and political parties, the types of electoral systems and forms of governments, the concept of political socialization, political culture, political communication and how the European Union works.
The professional and highly qualified professors of our department guarantee a high level educational program.
|Admission for 2018/19 academic year|
|Application Round||Application deadlines||Skype interviews||Evaluation deadlines|
|Round 1||January 15 - March 9, 2018||March 19 - 23, 2018||March 30, 2018|
|Round 2||March 10 - April 15, 2018||April 23 - 27, 2018||May 7, 2018|
|Round 3||April 16 - May 13, 2018||May 22 - 25, 2018||June 1, 2018|
|Round 4 (Final deadline)||May 14 - June 15, 2018||June 19 - 23, 2018||July 5, 2018|
For a successful application please follow the steps below:
- To apply, click on the Apply Now button, and start your application.
- Register on our application site, fill the application form, upload the necessary documents and submit your application!
- After you have submitted your application, you are going to receive information on the further steps.
- If we received your application fee, we are going to start the evaluation of your application.
The applicant has to submit the following documents by uploading them to the online application portal of the University of Pécs:
- Certified and translated (if originals are not in English) copy of school transcripts showing satisfactory completion of senior high school.
- Europass CV in English
- Motivation letter (introduction plus field of interest, etc.) in 3000 to 3500 characters.
- Copy of valid passport or national ID
- Medical certificate, vaccination card (showing that you are immunized against HEP B) and HIV test
- The payment receipt of the application fee
- Official copy of the following language exam certificates:
- TOEFL (PBT paper-based): 517 points (www.ets.org/toefl)
- TOEFL (iBT internet-based): 66 points (www.ets.org/toefl)
- IELTS: Overall Band Score: 5.5 (www.ielts.org)
- Cambridge ESOL: B2 level (www.cambridgeenglish.org)
- TELC: B2 level (https://www.telc.net/en.html)
- ECL: B2 level (http://www.ecl-test.com/)
- Oxford Online Placement Test: 70 points (www.oxfordenglishtesting.com)
For more information, please contact:
For further information on study matters please contact:
Mr. Zoltán VÖRÖS (email@example.com)
For further information about the admission procedure please contact:
Ms. Éva KOVÁCS-SAMU, Ms. Maria LAJOS
Phone: +36 72 501 500/24126
University of Pécs, Faculty of Humanities
H- 7624 Pécs, Ifjúság u. 6., Hungary