BSc in Earth Sciences
- Program overview
- Description of the program
- Application procedure
- Application requirements
- Examples of subjects during the studies
- More information
Bachelor of Science in Earth Sciences
3 years (6 semesters)
Next starting date
Tuition fee: EUR 2,500/sem.
Application fee: EUR 140
Registration fee: -
The program provides a general bachelor level education in earth sciences and also offering the possibility to specialize in Geology. It includes introductory modules to Nature sciences, to Geology and also to Geography. The core of the program is based on the fundamental issues of earth sciences and including topics in Astronomy, Cartography, Geomorphology, Geophysics, Geochemistry, Hydrology, Meteorology, Palaeontology, Paleoclimatology, Remote sensing, Stratigraphy, etc. while a strong regional geographical aspect is also present. The program includes a limited variety of human geographical courses too.
For a successful application please follow the steps below:
- To apply, click on the Apply Now button, and start your application.
- Register on our application site, fill the application form, upload the necessary documents and submit your application!
- After you have submitted your application, you are going to receive information on the further steps.
- If we received your application fee, we are going to start the evaluation of your application.
Your application file should contain:
- Application form
- One passport size photo
- Copy of passport with personal data
- Copy of High School leaving certificate (in English or with official translation)
- Copy of High School transcripts for the last two years
- Copy of language exam certificate
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) in English
- Motivational letter
- Voucher of payment for the application fee
Applicants must meet the minimum language requirements to be able to start their studies in the Faculty of Sciences, University of Pécs. B2 level is a minimum requirement, which is equivalent to an intermediate command of English. (e.g.ELTS minimum 5.5; or TOEFL minimum 66 score).
Applicants who do not meet the minimum language requirements have to start their studies with an English Language Preparatory Program.