BSc in Physics
- Program overview
- Description of the program
- Application procedure
- Application requirements
- Examples of subjects during the studies
- More information
Bachelor of Science in Physics
3 years (6 semesters)
Next starting date
Tuition fee: EUR 2,500/sem.
Application fee: EUR 140
Registration fee: -
The curriculum is organized in modules covering the Introductory courses in nature sciences (24 credits), Common courses (52 credits) for all physics students (basic courses in mathematics, physics and informatics). The courses related the specializations in Applied physics cover the advanced topics in experimental and theoretical physics, the necessary courses in mathematics and informatics. The focus of the specialization in Informatics in physics is data acquisition, signal processing in LabView, database management and programming in C# language. The students will familiarize themselves with the most modern instrumentation.
For a successful application please follow the steps below:
- To apply, click on the Apply Now button, and start your application.
- Register on our application site, fill the application form, upload the necessary documents and submit your application!
- After you have submitted your application, you are going to receive information on the further steps.
- If we received your application fee, we are going to start the evaluation of your application.
Your application file should contain:
- One passport size photo
- Copy of passport with personal data
- Copy of High School leaving certificate (in English or with official translation)
- Copy of High School transcripts for the last two years
- Copy of language exam certificate
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) in English
- Motivational letter
Applicants must meet the minimum language requirements to be able to start their studies in the Faculty of Sciences, University of Pécs. B2 level is a minimum requirement, which is equivalent to an intermediate command of English. (e.g.ELTS minimum 5.5; or TOEFL minimum 66 score).
Applicants who do not meet the minimum language requirements have to start their studies with an English Language Preparatory Program.