- Faculty: Medical School
- Degree: M.D.
- Duration of training: 6 years (M.D.)
- Language of instruction: German
- Head of programme: Professor Róbert Ohmacht, M.D.
Description of the programme:
Every year 200 students begin their studies in the German Programme of the Medical School at the University of Pécs. A six-year General Medicine Program and a five-year Dentistry Program are available.
General Medicine students have the opportunity to transfer to medical universities in Germany after the fourth semester is completed. In the case of transfer, students may continue their medical studies in the fifth semester in accordance with the new ÄAppO (Approbationsordnung für Ärzte) regulations.
Instruction is conducted in small groups (20-22 students per group) and classes are held in the departments, institutes and clinics of the Campus close to the historical city centre.
- Applicants are required to fill in the online application form at bewerbung.medizin.pte.hu
- The application fee is 200 Euro. Admission depends on the following factors: high school grades in Biology, Chemistry and Physics; the results of the high school diploma (Abitur).
- Location of the education: University of Pécs, Medical School, H-7624 Pécs, Szigeti út 12.
|Deadline for application||Tuition fee||Application fee||Registration fee|
|May 31||EUR 7,300 per semester||EUR 200||EUR 220|
For more information, please contact:
Ms. Anikó Kramm
Head of Admissions and German Student Service Center
Tel.: +36 72/ 536-117, +36 72/ 536-118
Bewerbungs- und Informationsbüro
H-7624 Pécs, Szigeti út 12