BSc in Chemistry
- Program overview
- Description of the program
- Application procedure
- Application requirements
- Examples of subjects during the studies
- More information
Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
3 years (6 semesters)
Next starting date
Tuition fee: EUR 2,500/sem.
Application fee: EUR 140
Registration fee: -
The Chemistry BSc line offers full - 3-year-education - in chemistry. The study program offers complete education in chemistry, with directions in inorganic and organic chemistry, analytical and environmental chemistry, and physical chemistry. Special courses are included in instrumental analysis, advanced organic chemistry and physical chemistry measurements. Courses for deep knowledge in mathematics, chemometrics, basic theoretical chemistry and biochemistry complete the curriculum. The subjects are presented in lectures (theoretical background of the topics, with the aim to provide a wider view for chemical application), seminars with discussion of the topics and practicing chemical calculation, and laboratory work. The students will familiarize their knowledge with the most modern instrumentation.
For a successful application please follow the steps below:
- To apply, click on the Apply Now button, and start your application.
- Register on our application site, fill the application form, upload the necessary documents and submit your application!
- After you have submitted your application, you are going to receive information on the further steps.
- If we received your application fee, we are going to start the evaluation of your application.
Your application file should contain:
- Application form
- One passport size photo
- Copy of passport with personal data
- Copy of High School leaving certificate (in English or with official translation)
- Copy of High School transcripts for the last two years
- Copy of language exam certificate
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) in English
- Motivational letter
- Voucher of payment for the application fee
Applicants must meet the minimum language requirements to be able to start their studies in the Faculty of Sciences, University of Pécs. B2 level is a minimum requirement, which is equivalent to an intermediate command of English. (e.g.ELTS minimum 5.5; or TOEFL minimum 66 score).
Applicants who do not meet the minimum language requirements have to start their studies with an English Language Preparatory Program.