You can rent a flat from home, before your arrival, but you also have the opportunity to stay in a Hostel for a couple of days while you are looking for a suitable apartment. The hungarian real-estate agencies are offering free service for the students. We would highly recommend you the following services for finding apartment:
When you rent a flat, you will need to sign a contract with the owner. You will need to bring this contract to the Immigration Office afterwards, to pursue your residence permit.
|STAY IN A DORMITORY|
If you applied for dormitory and got accepted, you can move in to the appointed dormitory right after your arrival.
Things you should have when you check in:
- 3,5*4,5 cm passport photo (this is neccessary for the dormitory card)
- Cash or bank card to pay the rent (you can't move in if it is not paid)
- Verification that you will be a University of Pécs student in the given academic year and that your application for dormitory placement has been approved.
Things you should bring along:
- Basic kitchenware and cutlery
- Bedsheets (If you feel more comfortable sleeping in your own sheets)
- Although the dormitories have laundry room, you have to provide your own washing powder and washing liquid.
- Drying stand
- UTP cable for internet access
|Standard European continental power socket||Standard European continental plug|