MSc in Computer Science Engineering
- Program overview
- Description of the program
- Application procedure
- Application requirements
- Examples of subjects during the studies
- More information
Master of Science in Computer Science Engineering
2 years (4 semesters)
Next starting date
Tuition fee: USD 3,300/sem.
Application fee: USD 100
Registration fee: -
The new master course of Computer Science Engineering is one of the most important programs at our Faculty. It aims to provide engineers from technical disciplines relevant to information technology sciences with the skills to pursue a career in computer and information engineering. The program involves a deep understanding of the theory and practice of information, the study of information acquisition, systems and technical methodologies and their applications in engineering. The main areas of study include developments in intelligent systems and multiprocessor technology. The program consists of a combination of formal lectures, tutorials and lab sessions; it develops practical and theoretical knowledge and includes supervised work sessions. The course aims to equip graduates with the necessary technical and academic knowledge and skills for engineering in information technology.
For a successful application please follow the steps below:
- To apply, click on the Apply Now button, and start your application.
- Register on our application site, fill the application form, upload the necessary documents and submit your application!
- After you have submitted your application, you are going to receive information on the further steps.
- If we received your application fee, we are going to start the evaluation of your application.
Your application file should contain:
- Completed Application Form
- Certified and translated (if originals are not in English) copy of school transcripts showing satisfactory completion of senior high school. Applicants with previous studies from bachelor level etc. have the possibility to credit transfer (Applicants for all bachelor, and master programs).
- Letter of motivation in English
- Curriculum Vitae in English
- 2 passport size photographs (all programs)
- Statement or transcript confirming sufficient knowledge of English
- The payment receipt of the USD 100 application fee (the application fee is non-refundable)
- Recommendations, more documentation etc - optional