MSc in Computer Science Engineering
- Program overview
- Description of the program
- Application procedure
- Examples of subjects during the studies
- More information
Master of Science in Computer Science Engineering
2 years (4 semesters)
Next starting date
Tuition fee: USD 3,300/sem.
Application fee: USD 100
Registration fee: -
The new master course of Computer Science Engineering is one of the most important programs at our Faculty. It aims to provide engineers from technical disciplines relevant to information technology sciences with the skills to pursue a career in computer and information engineering. The program involves a deep understanding of the theory and practice of information, the study of information acquisition, systems and technical methodologies and their applications in engineering. The main areas of study include developments in intelligent systems and multiprocessor technology. The program consists of a combination of formal lectures, tutorials and lab sessions; it develops practical and theoretical knowledge and includes supervised work sessions. The course aims to equip graduates with the necessary technical and academic knowledge and skills for engineering in information technology.
The applicant has to submit the following documents by uploading them to the online application portal of the University of Pécs:
- Minimally CEFR B2 level language exam certificate (TOEFL/IELTS/Cambridge/ECL) less than 2 years old
- Certified and translated (if originals are not in English) copy of school transcripts showing satisfactory completion of senior high school. Applicants with previous studies from bachelor level etc. have the possibility to credit transfer (Applicants for all bachelor, and master programs)
- Europass CV in English
- The payment receipt of the application fee
- Medical Certificate
- Copy of the photo-page(s) of your passport
- Motivation letter
- Recommendations, more documentation etc – optional
- Passport size photographs
The Application Process
- We confirm the receipt of application materials via e-mail.
- The Assessment Board reviews and evaluates every application and makes a decision within 15 working days after receiving the application fee.
- Every applicant is informed of the decision of the Assessment Board immediately via e-mail.
- If the applicant meets the requirements and is informed of her/his acceptance s/he must then pay the tuition fee and send us the payment receipt.
- After receiving the tuition fee, the applicant will be provided with an official Acceptance letter with which s/he can contact the Hungarian Embassy and apply for a Visa.