Dentistry in English
- Program overview
- Description of the program
- Application procedure
- Application requirements
- Examples of subjects during the studies
- More information
5 years (10 semesters)
Next starting date
Tuition fee: USD 17,350/year (USD 9,300 for the first and USD 8,050 for the second semester) + Entrance exam fee (USD 250)
Application fee: USD 200
Registration fee: USD 220
The curriculum of the five-year program (10 semesters) is designed to unify the basic and clinical sciences, as it is believed that scientific and professional development cannot be sharply separated but should proceed concurrently throughout the program. In the basic module of first two years the students are taught basic sciences – medical and dental courses – which constitute the foundation of clinical dentistry.
In the pre-clinical module students become more familiar with the intensive clinical study of each of the various disciplines of dentistry that they continue with in the clinical module with more emphasis on the assessment and management of patients. Furthermore, in this final module students participate in elective programs, clinical conferences and hospital-based placements. After the successful completion of the program, students are awarded the title Doctor of Dentistry.
For a successful application please follow the steps below:
- To apply, click on the Apply Now button, and start your application.
- Register on our application site, fill the application form, upload the necessary documents and submit your application!
- After you have submitted your application, you are going to receive information on the further steps.
- If we received your application fee, we are going to start the evaluation of your application.
- Signed application form with a passport-size photo.
- Copy of valid passport
- Europass CV in English
- High school diploma and transcript of grades (officially attested English translation)
- Payment receipts of the application/exam fee
Additional documents to be submitted in English/officially attested English translation:
- medical certificate
- chest X-ray (doctor's note, not the image)
- vaccination card (showing that you are immunized against Hepatitis B)
- HIV test result (not older than 3 months)
Ms. Lívia CSIDEI
Head of Admissions and English Student Service Center
Tel.: +36 72/ 536-018; +36 72/ 536-009; ; +36 72/ 536-001 ext. 31204
Fax: +36 72/ 536-110
Admissions and English Student Service Center
University of Pécs
H-7624 Pécs, Szigeti út 12.