BSc in Physiotherapy
- Program overview
- Description of the program
- Application procedure
- Application requirements
- Examples of subjects during the studies
- More information
Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Patient Care - Physiotherapy Speciality
4 years (8 semesters)
Next starting date
Tuition fee: EUR 2,000/sem.
Application fee: EUR 200
Registration fee: EUR 600
The aim is to train nursing and health care experts who are able to take part with their full responsibility in prevention, treatment, nursing and rehabilitation at all levels of health and social care. Their knowledge is based on studies of individual, family, community and public health protection and rehabilitation as well as on health and social services. They have the adequate knowledge to continue their studies in the second cycle.
Major subjects in Physiotherapy speciality: basics of physiotherapy, manual techniques, physiotherapy of cardio-respiratory diseases, locomotor diseases, neurological-psychiatric physiotherapy, infant-paediatric and obstetrical-gynaecological physiotherapy, rehabilitation, electro-diagnostics, radiology and imaging procedures.
For a successful application please follow the steps below:
- To apply, click on the Apply Now button, and start your application.
- Register on our application site, fill the application form, upload the necessary documents and submit your application!
- After you have submitted your application, you are going to receive information on the further steps.
- If we received your application fee, we are going to start the evaluation of your application.
Your application file should contain:
- Completed application form with photo
- Official copy of Secondary School leaving certificate (in English or with official translation)
- Transcript of academic records in English
- Intermediate (B2 level) English language proficiency certificate
- CV in English
- Motivation letter in English
- Copy of passport