BSc in Electrical Engineering
- Program overview
- Description of the program
- Application procedure
- More information
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
3.5 years (7 semesters)
Next starting date
Tuition fee: USD 3,300/sem.
Application fee: USD 100
Registration fee: -
This qualification ensures competence for performing measurement, evaluation, control and management tasks in the field of electricity. Apart from learning the bases of electrical and electronic engineering within the frame of the study at our institution the students will become members of a technology society involving them in complex projects and developments already during the university years.
Electrical Engineers owning complex knowledge are now mostly wanted in Europe. Companies acting in the most dynamically developing industry field on the Earth ranging from nuclear power plants to microelectronic companies, from small-scale teams to multi-continental firms are waiting for you.
The applicant has to submit the following documents by uploading them to the online application portal of the University of Pécs:
- Minimally CEFR B2 level language exam certificate (TOEFL/IELTS/Cambridge/ECL) less than 2 years old
- Certified and translated (if originals are not in English) copy of school transcripts showing satisfactory completion of senior high school. Applicants with previous studies from bachelor level etc. have the possibility to credit transfer (Applicants for all bachelor, and master programs)
- Europass CV in English
- The payment receipt of the application fee
- Medical Certificate
- Copy of the photo-page(s) of your passport
- Motivation letter
- Recommendations, more documentation etc – optional
- Passport size photographs
The Application Process
- We confirm the receipt of application materials via e-mail.
- The Assessment Board reviews and evaluates every application and makes a decision within 15 working days after receiving the application fee.
- Every applicant is informed of the decision of the Assessment Board immediately via e-mail.
- If the applicant meets the requirements and is informed of her/his acceptance s/he must then pay the tuition fee and send us the payment receipt.
- After receiving the tuition fee, the applicant will be provided with an official Acceptance letter with which s/he can contact the Hungarian Embassy and apply for a Visa.