BSc in Business Administration
- Program overview
- Description of the program
- Application procedure
- Application requirements
- Examples of subjects during the studies
- More information
Bachelor of Sciences (BSc) in Business Administration
3 years (6 semesters) for the Middlesex University Degree or 3.5 years (7 semesters) for the Hungarian National Degree
Next starting date
Tuition fee: EUR 2,750/sem. (for non-EU students), HUF 350,000/sem. (for EU students)
Application fee: EUR 100
Registration fee: 779 GBP -1540 GBP (depending on the number of students) (to be paid once in the first semester of the studies)
This program is designed for students who are interested in business studies and want to pursue a business career. The program is conducted in an innovative way, including not only lectures but also case studies, practical tasks and teamwork as well. The program has a sizeable number of guest lecturers from Europe and the United States. One special feature of the program is that it is validated by the Middlesex University, London. Upon successful completion of their studies students will obtain two degrees, one Hungarian and one British from Middlesex University, London. By carefully selecting the optional modules students may acquire a better overall knowledge of a chosen fi eld such as marketing, management or fi nance. The aim of the program is not simply to teach economics, but, more importantly, to prepare students for the 21st-century challenges of the business world and the global market.
For a successful application please follow the steps below:
- To apply, click on the Apply Now button, and start your application.
- Register on our application site, fill the application form, upload the necessary documents and submit your application!
- After you have submitted your application, you are going to receive information on the further steps.
- If we received your application fee, we are going to start the evaluation of your application.
The Program requires that students enrolling on the program have capabilities in Mathematics and language capabilities in English.
The Applicant is obliged to have an under two years old TOEFL certificate and must submit it in conjunction with the following documents to the Study Department (H-7622 Hungary, Pécs, Rákóczi str. 80.):
- Application form
- School leaving certificate and/or transcript of previous studies
- CV in English
- The payment receipt of the 100 € application fee
- Account Number: 10024003-00282716-01110009
- Swift: HUSTHuhb
- IBAN code: HU30-10024003-00282716-01110009
- Name of Payee: Faculty of Business and Economics, University of Pecs
- 2 passport size photos
The decision is made by the Assessment Board which considers the candidate's overall performance on her/his School-Leaving Examination, with emphasis on the grades obtained in Mathematics and Language.