PhD in Basic Medical Sciences
- Program overview
- Description of the program
- Application procedure
- Application requirements
- More information
4 years (8 semesters)
Next starting date
Tuition fee: USD 6,000/sem.
Application fee: USD 250
Registration fee: USD 200
The structure of the PhD programs of the Medical Faculty is similar to those of most European and American universities. The doctoral (PhD) degree as the highest qualification attainable at university is conferred by the University of Pécs to those who have given evidence of sufficient practical skills and theoretical knowledge, to conduct scientific research independently.
Graduation Requirements: The PhD degree is conferred by the university after the candidate has completed the required courses, and defended the PhD thesis based on research work. A first authorship paper (published in a peer-reviewed journal) on the findings included in the theses, is required.
For a successful application please follow the steps below:
- To apply, click on the Apply Now button, and start your application.
- Register on our application site, fill the application form, upload the necessary documents and submit your application!
- After you have submitted your application, you are going to receive information on the further steps.
- If we received your application fee, we are going to start the evaluation of your application.
Master’s degree, B2 level language certificate