MSc in Recreation
- Program overview
- Description of the program
- Application procedure
- Application requirements
- More information
Master of Science in Recreation
2 years (4 semesters)
Next starting date
Tuition fee: EUR 4,000/sem.
Application fee: EUR 140
The aim of the studies in recreation MSc is to acquire the knowledge of initiating, organizing recreational sport, leisure, or travel programs of healthy individuals. And to create and manage health and wellness-oriented programs in different services of hotels, residential homes or activity centres. With the supervision of medical doctors, they take part in different rehabilitation programs of health impaired individuals to partially or fully restore their abilities to work and move. They can gain enough knowledge to apply and take part in PhD programs.
For a successful application please follow the steps below:
- To apply, click on the Apply Now button, and start your application.
- Register on our application site, fill the application form, upload the necessary documents and submit your application!
- After you have submitted your application, you are going to receive information on the further steps.
- If we received your application fee, we are going to start the evaluation of your application.
The applicant has to submit the following documents by uploading them to the online application portal of the University of Pécs:
- Certified and translated (if originals are not in English) copy of school transcripts showing satisfactory completion of senior high school.
- Europass CV in English
- Motivation letter (introduction plus field of interest, etc.) in 3000 to 3500 characters.
- Copy of valid passport or national ID
- Medical certificate, vaccination card (showing that you are immunized against HEP B) and HIV test
- The payment receipt of the application fee
- Official copy of the language exam certificate