MSc in Nursing APRN (Nurse practitioner)
- Program overview
- Description of the program
- Application procedure
- Application requirements
- Examples of subjects during the studies
- More information
Master of Nursing APRN (Nurse practitioner)
1,5 years (3 semesters)
Next starting date
Tuition fee: EUR 3,500/sem.
Application fee: EUR 200
Registration fee: EUR 100
A Nurse Practitioner/Advanced Practice Nurse is a registered nurse who has acquired the expert knowledge base, complex decision-making skills and clinical competencies for expanded practice, the characteristics of which are shaped by the context and 6 country in which s/he is credentialed to practice. A Bachelor's degree is recommended for entry level.
Beginning in September of the 2019/2020 academic year we will launch several of the following specifications of the APN, within the training program of Nurse Practitioner:
- Nurse Anesthetists
- Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Emergency Care Nurse Practitioner
- Acute Care Nurse Practitione
For a successful application please follow the steps below:
- To apply, click on the Apply Now button, and start your application.
- Register on our application site, fill the application form, upload the necessary documents and submit your application!
- After you have submitted your application, you are going to receive information on the further steps.
- If we received your application fee, we are going to start the evaluation of your application.
Your application file should contain:
- Official copy of Bachelor degree (in English or with official translation)
- Transcript of academic records in English
- Intermediate (B2 level) English language proficiency certificate
- CV in English
- Motivation letter in English
- Copy of passport