MSc in Nursing APRN (Nurse practitioner)
- Program overview
- Description of the program
- Application procedure
- Application requirements
- Examples of subjects during the studies
- More information
Master of Nursing APRN (Nurse practitioner)
1,5 years (3 semesters)
Next starting date
Tuition fee: EUR 3,500/sem.
Application fee: EUR 200
Registration fee: EUR 100
The APRN provide patient-centered safe and high quality care by partnering with patients and their caregivers. Nurse Practitioners in Hungary will be clinicians with advanced degrees in acute and emergency care areas, and they will be able to do assessments, perform and interpret diagnostics test, set diagnoses as well as prescribe medications and other treatments. They will blend their clinical expertise with health prevention and health management and deliver a unique blend of nursing and medical care. They will be able to help the patients make healthcare decisions, educate them while treating the whole person. They can work in their full scope of practice in the countries and in facilities where this degree is recognized on national level.
A Bachelor's degree is required for entry level.
Following specifications of the APRN are available, within the training program of Nurse Practitioner:
- Nurse Anesthetists
- Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Emergency Care Nurse Practitioner
- Acute Care Nurse Practitione
For a successful application please follow the steps below:
- To apply, click on the Apply Now button, and start your application.
- Register on our application site, fill the application form, upload the necessary documents and submit your application!
- After you have submitted your application, you are going to receive information on the further steps.
- If we received your application fee, we are going to start the evaluation of your application.
Your application file should contain:
- Official copy of Bachelor degree (in English or with official translation)
- Transcript of academic records in English
- Intermediate (B2 level) English language proficiency certificate
- CV in English
- Motivation letter in English
- Copy of passport