MSc in Enterprise Development and Entrepreneurship
- Program overview
- Description of the program
- Application procedure
- Examples of subjects during the studies
- More information
Master of Science in Enterprise Development and Entrepreneurship
2 years (4 semesters)
Next starting date
Tuition fee: 3,750 EUR/sem. (for non-EU students); 400,000 HUF/sem. (for EU students)
Application fee: EUR 100
Registration fee: 794 GBP - 1,569 GBP (depending on the number of students)
The objective of the programme is to develop your knowledge on the methods of screening, analysing, planning and executing the development process of an entrepreneurial venture. Beyond theoretical knowledge, students’ skills are advanced in order to enable them to work efficiently in teams, detect and seek opportunities, transform opportunities into executable solutions that can serve as new products and services for the enterprise. Students get acquainted with the process of innovation, work on practical problems in an open innovation environment with social and economic stakeholders in order to make difference in the socio-economic environment. Students interact throughout their studies with other student groups from other universities using state of the art multimedia facilities to learn the application of the info-communication solutions of the 21st century. They also work on social problems to experience social entrepreneurship activities. The programme operates with a February start.
The applicant has to submit the following documents by uploading them to the online application portal of the University of Pécs:
- Minimally CEFR B2 level language exam certificate (TOEFL/IELTS/Cambridge/ECL) less than 2 years old
- Certificate of school leaving examination and
- Transcript of studies (and their superlegalized English translation)
- Europass CV in English
- The payment receipt of the application fee
- Medical certificate, Vaccination card and HIV test
- Motivation letter
- Copy of the photo-page(s) of your passport
The Application Process
- We confirm the receipt of application materials via e-mail.
- The Assessment Board reviews and evaluates every application and makes a decision within 15 working days after receiving the application fee.
- Every applicant is informed of the decision of the Assessment Board immediately via e-mail.
- If the applicant meets the requirements and is informed of her/his acceptance s/he must then pay the tuition fee and send us the payment receipt.
- After receiving the tuition fee, the applicant will be provided with an official Acceptance letter with which s/he can contact the Hungarian Embassy and apply for a Visa.