MSc in Applied Management
- Program overview
- Description of the program
- Application procedure
- Examples of subjects during the studies
- More information
Master of Science (MSc/ Honours) Applied Management
2 years (4 semesters)
Next starting date
Tuition fee: EUR 3,750/sem. for non- EU students HUF 400,000/sem. for EU students
Application fee: 100 EUR
Registration fee: -
This programme is designed for students who want to deepen their knowledge of business and raise it to a higher level. The MSc programme is based on the BA programme taught in English at the UP. It is possible for ambitious students to enter the programme with different business-related backgrounds provided they are willing to work hard. Innovative teaching and learning methods are used in the training and guest lecturers from Europe or the United States regularly frequent the courses of the Programme. Graduates have the possibility to obtain managerial jobs or continue their studies at the PhD level. The programme operates with a February start.
The applicant has to submit the following documents by uploading them to the online application portal of the University of Pécs:
- Minimally CEFR B2 level language exam certificate (TOEFL/IELTS/Cambridge/ECL) less than 2 years old
- Certificate of school leaving examination and
- Transcript of studies (and their superlegalized English translation)
- Europass CV in English
- The payment receipt of the application fee
- Medical certificate, Vaccination card and HIV test
- Motivation letter
- Copy of the photo-page(s) of your passport
The Application Process
- We confirm the receipt of application materials via e-mail.
- The Assessment Board reviews and evaluates every application and makes a decision within 15 working days after receiving the application fee.
- Every applicant is informed of the decision of the Assessment Board immediately via e-mail.
- If the applicant meets the requirements and is informed of her/his acceptance s/he must then pay the tuition fee and send us the payment receipt.
- After receiving the tuition fee, the applicant will be provided with an official Acceptance letter with which s/he can contact the Hungarian Embassy and apply for a Visa.