MA in Ceramic Design
- Program overview
- Description of the program
- Application procedure
- Application requirements
- Examples of subjects during the studies
- More information
Master of Fine Arts in Ceramic Design
2 years (4 semesters)
Next starting date
Tuition fee: EUR 3,000/sem.
Application fee: EUR 100
Registration fee: -
The University of Pécs, Faculty of Music and Visual Art’s Ceramic department has a close partnership, and is located at the same site as the world famous Zsolnay Porcelain Factory in Pécs. Various types of forming methods from handcrafting to design and spacious studio places together with academic level personal tutoring provide the students the opportunity of finding their own artistic way.
For a successful application please follow the steps below:
- To apply, click on the Apply Now button, and start your application.
- Register on our application site, fill the application form, upload the necessary documents and submit your application!
- After you have submitted your application, you are going to receive information on the further steps.
- If we received your application fee, we are going to start the evaluation of your application.
Take a look at the application procedure tab