BSc in Midwifery
- Program overview
- Description of the program
- Application procedure
- Application requirements
- Examples of subjects during the studies
- More information
Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Patient Care - Midwifery
4 years (8 semesters)
Next starting date
Tuition fee: 2500 EUR / sem.
Application fee: EUR 200
Registration fee: EUR 100
Midwifery is one of the oldest and nicest professions in the human history. The experts help the future mothers during pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum time. The midwifery degree is automatically accepted in the European Union.
Students may obtain a degree in a shortened time due to the fact, that in accordance with the binding Hungarian acts, the duration of the study program can be shortened on prior learning assessment and accreditation but in the best quality, with a simple application procedure and a reasonable tuition fee. The education is practice-oriented with modern demonstration devices and clinical practice experience.
For a successful application please follow the steps below:
- To apply, click on the Apply Now button, and start your application.
- Register on our application site, fill the application form, upload the necessary documents and submit your application!
- After you have submitted your application, you are going to receive information on the further steps.
- If we received your application fee, we are going to start the evaluation of your application.
Your application file should contain:
- Completed application form with photo
- Official copy of Secondary School leaving certificate (in English or with official translation)
- Transcript of academic records in English
- Intermediate (B2 level) English language proficiency certificate
- CV in English
- Motivation letter in English
- Copy of passport