BEd Training Elementary School Teachers for German Ethnic Minorities
- Program overview
- Description of the program
- Application procedure
- Application requirements
- More information
Bachelor of Education in Elementary School Teacher Training for German Ethnic Minorities
2 years (4 semesters)
Next starting date
Tuition fee: EUR 2,000/sem. for EU students EUR 2,500/sem. for non-EU students
Application fee: -
Registration fee: -
Training is based on grammar, language development and methodology for elementary school teachers. There is a special emphasis on pedagogy of bilingualism, German nationality studies, German literature, children's literature, literature of German nationalities living in Hungary, German civilization and culture.
For a successful application please follow the steps below:
- To apply, click on the Apply Now button, and start your application.
- Register on our application site, fill the application form, upload the necessary documents and submit your application!
- After you have submitted your application, you are going to receive information on the further steps.
- If we received your application fee, we are going to start the evaluation of your application.
- Completed application form
- Bachelor degree in Kindergarten Teacher Programme
- 'O' level or Intermediate German language proficiency certificate
- CV in German
- motivation letter in German
- 1 passport-size photograph
- copy of passport