PÉCS SUMMER SCHOOL 2017
Planning to have an unforgettable summer this year?
A dream summer in Central Europe awaits you!
Earn college credits in one of the most beautiful Central European cities, with a rich culture dating back to the Roman Empire, at the historical and prestigious University of Pécs in Hungary, founded in 1367.
The University of Pécs offers a large variety of excellent summer programs:
Simonyi Summer Entrepreneurship Consulting Program
30 June- 28 July
Pécs Debate Academy
’University Education and Student Life in the 21st Century’
28 July-6 August
POP UP Music Camp
Hungarian Language and Culture Summer School
23 July- 20 August
DRC Summer School
’New Borders Between Old Neighbours – Return Of History In The Danube Region?’
Personal Development Training
Language of instruction: English.
The summer programs are awarded ECTS credits and are open to undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD students as well.
5 reasons to join the Pécs Summer Programs:
- deepen your knowledge and learn something new
- it is more than just study! – enjoy the great social programs we offer including concerts, trips, karaoke party, sport contests, the best intercultural party and much more
- experience an affordable summer program - very reasonable cost of living and food
- have fun in an international environment, make new life-long friendships
- enjoy the gorgeous location, Pécs - European Capital of Culture of 2010, safe, Mediterranean UniverCity, full of pubs, bars, cafés, restaurants
For your application or questions, please, contact us at:
University of Pécs
Centre for International Relations
Vasvári Pál u. 4. 7622 Pécs, Hungary