Study Tours and Customized Summer Courses
University of Pécs, Hungary
The University of Pécs offers customized study programs in
- Health Sciences
Our study tour programs provide a vigorous educational experience in a safe and friendly environment. The University of Pécs employs a diverse academic curriculum to ensure impactful opportunities for students. Our study tours grant students the opportunity to combine education with cultural immersion, while earning credits towards their degree.
The study tours and summer courses are designed to broaden students’ experiences and knowledge in their academic fields of study and the world in which they live. Students will amass European experiences first-hand, immersed in the unique and welcoming Hungarian culture.
The University of Pécs offers study tours in multiple disciplines which allows a variety of students to participate. The courses are taught and led by University of Pécs faculty with logistical coordination provided by the Center for International Relations. The length of the study tours and customized summer programs are tailored to the needs of our partner universities, which can last from 1 to 8 weeks.
Our study tour and summer course packages offer exciting activities and excursions to complement learning experiences, including:
- Field trips
- Excursions to historical sites, city tours
- Trips to Budapest and a nearby lake
- Lunch on class days, dinners at traditional Hungarian restaurants
- Welcome party, Farewell party, Trivia Nights
- Joint social activities where students can interact with Hungarian and international university students
All participants may:
- Access all UP facilities (e.g., the library, the cafeteria)
- Take part in all campus events and activities
- Obtain a local bus pass
- Receive a Certificate at the end of the program