MSc in Enterprise Development and Entrepreneurship
- Program overview
- Description of the program
- Application procedure
- Application requirements
- Examples of subjects during the studies
- More information
Master of Science in Enterprise Development and Entrepreneurship
2 years (4 semesters)
Next starting date
Tuition fee: 3,250 EUR/sem. (for non-EU students); 400,000 HUF/sem. (for EU students)
Application fee: EUR 100
Registration fee: 794 GBP - 1,569 GBP (depending on the number of students)
The objective of the programme is to develop your knowledge on the methods of screening, analysing, planning and executing the development process of an entrepreneurial venture. Beyond theoretical knowledge, students’ skills are advanced in order to enable them to work efficiently in teams, detect and seek opportunities, transform opportunities into executable solutions that can serve as new products and services for the enterprise. Students get acquainted with the process of innovation, work on practical problems in an open innovation environment with social and economic stakeholders in order to make difference in the socio-economic environment. Students interact throughout their studies with other student groups from other universities using state of the art multimedia facilities to learn the application of the info-communication solutions of the 21st century. They also work on social problems to experience social entrepreneurship activities. The programme operates with a February start.
For a successful application please follow the steps below:
- To apply, click on the Apply Now button, and start your application.
- Register on our application site, fill the application form, upload the necessary documents and submit your application!
- After you have submitted your application, you are going to receive information on the further steps.
- If we received your application fee, we are going to start the evaluation of your application.
Your application file should contain:
- filled in application form
- curriculum vitae in English
- certificate of school leaving examination (super legalized from non EU applicants)
- TOEFL certificate (no older than two years)
- the payment receipt of the 100 Euro application-fee (the application-fee is non-refundable)
- Account Number: 10024003-00282716-01110009
- Swift: HUSTHuhb
- IBAN code: HU30-10024003-00282716-01110009
- Name of Payee: Faculty of Business and Economics, University of Pecs
- two passport-size photographs