MSc in Civil Engineering (Structural Engineer)
- Program overview
- Description of the program
- Application procedure
- Examples of subjects during the studies
- More information
Master of Science in Structural Engineering
1.5 years (3 semesters)
Next starting date
Tuition fee: USD 3,800/sem.
Application fee: USD 100
Registration fee: -
The program is based on the Faculty’s research of structural science and aims to provide practical and theoretical training in structural engineering. The course content focuses on developing experimental technique skills and computer usage and reflects current trends in structural analysis and design. The training covers research methods for engineers, construction project management, numerical methods, etc. Optional modules are also offered in the field of structural engineering, such as design in steel and concrete, structures and geo-technics, geotechnical engineering.
The applicant has to submit the following documents by uploading them to the online application portal of the University of Pécs:
- Minimally CEFR B2 level language exam certificate (TOEFL/IELTS/Cambridge/ECL) less than 2 years old
- Certified and translated (if originals are not in English) copy of school transcripts showing satisfactory completion of senior high school. Applicants with previous studies from bachelor level etc. have the possibility to credit transfer (Applicants for all bachelor, and master programs)
- Europass CV in English
- The payment receipt of the application fee
- Medical Certificate
- Copy of the photo-page(s) of your passport
- Motivation letter
- Recommendations, more documentation etc – optional
- Passport size photographs
The Application Process
- We confirm the receipt of application materials via e-mail.
- The Assessment Board reviews and evaluates every application and makes a decision within 15 working days after receiving the application fee.
- Every applicant is informed of the decision of the Assessment Board immediately via e-mail.
- If the applicant meets the requirements and is informed of her/his acceptance s/he must then pay the tuition fee and send us the payment receipt.
- After receiving the tuition fee, the applicant will be provided with an official Acceptance letter with which s/he can contact the Hungarian Embassy and apply for a Visa.