MSc in Civil Engineering (Structural Engineer)
- Program overview
- Description of the program
- Application procedure
- Application requirements
- Examples of subjects during the studies
- More information
Master of Science in Structural Engineering
1.5 years (3 semesters)
Next starting date
Tuition fee: USD 3,300/sem.
Application fee: USD 100
Registration fee: -
The program is based on the Faculty’s research of structural science and aims to provide practical and theoretical training in structural engineering. The course content focuses on developing experimental technique skills and computer usage and reflects current trends in structural analysis and design. The training covers research methods for engineers, construction project management, numerical methods, etc. Optional modules are also offered in the field of structural engineering, such as design in steel and concrete, structures and geo-technics, geotechnical engineering.
For a successful application please follow the steps below:
- To apply, click on the Apply Now button, and start your application.
- Register on our application site, fill the application form, upload the necessary documents and submit your application!
- After you have submitted your application, you are going to receive information on the further steps.
- If we received your application fee, we are going to start the evaluation of your application.
Your application file should contain:
- Completed Application Form
- Certified and translated (English) copy of bachelor degree, with school transcripts showing satisfactory completion of completed curricula (for all master programs)
- Letter of motivation in English
- Curriculum Vitae in English
- 2 passport size photographs (all programs)
- Copy of passport
- Statement or transcript confirming sufficient knowledge of English
- the payment receipt of the USD 100 application fee (the application fee is non-refundable)
- Recommendations, more documentation etc - optional