MSc in Applied Management
- Program overview
- Description of the program
- Application procedure
- Application requirements
- Examples of subjects during the studies
- More information
Master of Science (MSc/ Honours) Applied Management
2 years (4 semesters)
Next starting date
Tuition fee: EUR 3,250/sem. for non- EU students HUF 400,000/sem. for EU students
Application fee: 100 EUR
Registration fee: -
This programme is designed for students who want to deepen their knowledge of business and raise it to a higher level. The MSc programme is based on the BA programme taught in English at the UP. It is possible for ambitious students to enter the programme with different business-related backgrounds provided they are willing to work hard. Innovative teaching and learning methods are used in the training and guest lecturers from Europe or the United States regularly frequent the courses of the Programme. Graduates have the possibility to obtain managerial jobs or continue their studies at the PhD level. The programme operates with a February start.
For a successful application please follow the steps below:
- To apply, click on the Apply Now button, and start your application.
- Register on our application site, fill the application form, upload the necessary documents and submit your application!
- After you have submitted your application, you are going to receive information on the further steps.
- If we received your application fee, we are going to start the evaluation of your application.
Your application file should contain:
- filled in application form
- curriculum vitae in English
- certificate of school leaving examination (super legalized from non EU applicants)
- TOEFL certificate (no older than two years)
- the payment receipt of the 100 Euro application-fee (the application-fee is non-refundable)
- Account Number: 10024003-00282716-01110009
- Swift: HUSTHuhb
- IBAN code: HU30-10024003-00282716-01110009
- Name of Payee: Faculty of Business and Economics, University of Pecs
- two passport-size photographs