BA in German Language, Literature and Culture (Deutsche Sprache, Literatur und Kultur)
- Program overview
- Description of the program
- Application procedure
- Application requirements
- More information
BA in German Language, Literature and Culture
3 years (6 semesters)
Next starting date
Tuition fee: -
Application fee: -
Registration fee: -
The goal of the programme is to develop professionals with a high level of theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of German Studies. Those who successfully complete their studies at Bachelor (BA) level will be well qualified to continue their studies at postgraduate (MA) level. By obtaining their BA, students will possess a wide range of skills and knowledge:
- a high level of competence in the German language
- a thorough understanding of the German language and literature, and of German-speaking peoples and cultures
- familiarity with basic research- and study techniques within the field of German Studies
Therefore the programme provides students with thorough knowledge and skills in the following areas of German Studies:
- descriptive grammar of German and language practice
- German literature and literary studies
- the linguistic system of the German language (morphology, syntax, text linguistics)
- regional and cultural studies of German speaking countries
For a successful application please follow the steps below:
- To apply, click on the Apply Now button, and start your application.
- Register on our application site, fill the application form, upload the necessary documents and submit your application!
- After you have submitted your application, you are going to receive information on the further steps.
- If we received your application fee, we are going to start the evaluation of your application.
- High school diploma - with transcript of records
- Motivation letter (introduction plus field of interest, etc.) in 3000 to 3500 characters.
- Copy of valid passport or national ID
- Medical certificate, vaccination card (showing that you are immunized against HEP B) and HIV test
- Transfer receipt of the EUR 140 application fee
- Official copy of the following language exam certificates:
- Goethe Zertifikat B2
- ECL, level B2
- TELC, level B2
For more information, please contact:
For more information about the admission procedure, please contact:
Ms. Éva KOVÁCS-SAMU, Ms. Maria LAJOS
Phone: +36 72 501 500/24126