Faculty of Humanities
- Degree: Phd
- Duration of training: 8 semesters
- Language of instruction: English
- Head of the programme: Prof. Dr. Marianne Nikolov DSc
Description of the programme:
The Programme is part of the Doctoral School of Linguistics, Faculty of Humanities and it is run by members of the Departments of English Applied Linguistics and English Linguistics.
The programme provides doctoral students with insights into recent issues in applied linguistics related to TEFL/TESOL and solid knowledge of research methods in the field of social sciences, linguistics, and language pedagogy. Students will be able to synthesise theoretical and empirical studies, design, conduct, and present their own research both orally and in written form.
The programme is taught by teaching staff of the Departments of English Applied Linguistics and English Linguistics as well as guest professors from other universities.
- Application procedure: Applicants need to submit a short research proposal and participate in an oral interview on their proposed research and previous academic work.
- Location of the education: University of Pécs, Faculty of Humanities, Institute of English Studies (H- 7624 Pécs, Ifjúság u. 6., Hungary)
- Application form
- Call for application
|Deadline for application||Tuition fee||Application fee|
|May 30||EUR 2,000 per semester||EUR 140|
For more information, please contact:
Ms. Adrienn FEKETE