- First, go to the ‘Government Office’ to fill out the application document.
Address: Szántó Kovács János u. 1.
Opening hours: Mon: 7:00-17:00, Tue: 8:00-12:00, Wed: 8:00-16:00, Thu: 8:00-18:00, Fri: 8:00-13:30),
take passport and student status certificate with you!
- Provide your personal data exactly as it is written in your passport! You will receive a paper there, please make sure that your data on the paper matches exactly with your data in Neptun (if your data is different in the system, please visit the Registrar’s Office at your faculty and ask them to update your personal data)! Fill in the ‘NEK’ number from this document to NEPTUN.
- After 2 days you can go to the Central Registrar’s Office (KTI, address: Faculty of Law, Buliding Z, lower ground floor H‐7622 Pécs, 1-3. Dohány utca, opening hours: Monday – Thursday: 9:00-15:00, Friday: 9:00-17:00) to pick up your temporary student card (valid for 60 days only!).
- After 4 weeks you you will receive a Neptun notification to pick up your permanent student card at Central Registrar’s Office (it has to be validated for every semester by a sticker at the Central Registrar’s Office – otherwise you will be fined by the conductors on trains, buses!).
- PLEASE NOTE: preparatory COURSE/EXCHANGE Students have to renew THEIR temporary student card every 60 days!