- Degree: MSc in Biotechnology
- Duration of training: 4 semesters
- Language of instruction: English
- Head of programme: Professor Dr. Péter BALOGH
Description of the programme:
The MSc training aims to educate biotechnologists, who possess high-level theoretical and practical knowledge in medically oriented biotechnology. The programme is practice oriented providing the necessary skills for all the graduates to start working immediately after graduation in the biotech or pharma industry or enroll into PhD programmes. The programme is in English for both Hungarian and foreign students; as the English language is essential to succeed in any aspects of biotechnology. The programme provides opportunities for students to get involved in research activities in various departments of the Faculties of Medicine and Science or to prepare diploma work in biotechnology oriented small or medium enterprises or in the pharmaceutical industry (in Sanofi-Chinoin-Aventis). The University is a member of the European Biotechnology Network which association actively supports the programme.
- Candidates should possess a BSc with strong background in biology related subjects.
- Candidates should also have a good command in English (TOFEL/IELTS, etc).
- Admission will be given on basis of marks obtained in the Entry Exam and interview.
Application is only online directly to the MSc Programme coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a letter of motivation and a resume.
|Deadline for application||Tuition fee|
|July 31||EUR 5,500 per semester|
For more information, please contact:
Ms. Lívia CSIDEI
Head of Admissions and English Student Service Center
Tel.: +36 72/ 536-018; +36 72/ 536-009
Fax: +36 72/ 536-110