Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology
Degree: Computer Science Engineering (MSc)
Duration of training: 4 semesters (full-time training)
Language of instruction: English
Head of the programme: Péter IVÁNYI PhD
Description of the programme:
The new master course of Computer Science Engineering is one of the most important programmes at our Faculty. It aims to provide engineers from technical disciplines relevant to information technology sciences with the skills to pursue a career in computer and information engineering. The programme involves a deep understanding of the theory and practice of information, the study of information acquisition, systems and technical methodologies and their applications in engineering. The main areas of study include developments in intelligent systems and multiprocessor technology. The programme consists of a combination of formal lectures, tutorials and lab sessions; it develops practical and theoretical knowledge and includes supervised work sessions. The course aims to equip graduates with the necessary technical and academic knowledge and skills for engineering in information technology.
1. Fill out the online application form at https://english.mik.pte.hu/application-step-by-step-1
2. Send application documents specified below to the Admissions Office (APPLICATION FORM INFORMATION TECNOLOGY, Admissions Office, Pollack Mihály Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology University of Pécs, H-7624 Pécs, Boszorkány u. 2., HUNGARY ) or in an attachment to email@example.com.
A/0. Completed Application Form (https://english.mik.pte.hu/application-step-by-step-1)
B/1. Copy of the school leaving certificate (Applicants for the bachelor program)
B/2. Record and transcripts of previous studies (Applicants for the higher or master level course)
C/0. Letter of motivation in English containing information about schools attended, achievements, skills
D/0. Curriculum Vitae in English (Applicants for all program)
E/0. Passport photo
F/0. Statement or transcript confirming sufficient knowledge in English
G/0. Recommendations, any other relevant documents (optional)
3. The Admissions Office must receive all required documents. After the documents are received a personal or on-line interview is arranged. The aim of the interview is to gain sufficient information about the applicant’s:-English language skills,-the engineering dimension,-communication skills.
4. "Accept" or "not accept" point. Applicants are informed in 3 days after the interview.
5. For applicants who have been accepted to the program the fee of the first semester is due to be paid prior to the commencement of the academic year (the full amount, or the first instalment – subject to a separate payment agreement).
6. The University of Pécs sends the Applicant the original "Decision of Admission" and other documents required for the immigration and visa procedure.
7. The academic year starts at the beginning of September.
Deadline for application: The Application period lasts from March to July.
The application procedure for the academic year beginning in September must be started until July 15. It means all of the documents below have to be completed and sent to the Admissions Office (by post or via e-mail).
“Application Form Computer Science Engineering”
Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology, University of Pécs
Boszorkány u. 2.
Location of the education:
Institute of Information- and Electricity Technology
University of Pécs - Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology
Boszorkány u. 2, H-7624 Pécs, Hungary
|Admission examination||Deadline for application||Tuition fee||Application fee|
|Skype interview in English||July 15||USD 3300 per semester||USD 100|
For more information, please contact:
Dr. Gabriella MEDVEGY
Vice-dean, Associate professor
Tel: +36 72 501 500/23769